The Alpha is a sport coupe in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and Grand Theft Auto: Lego City.
Resembling an early-1990s Dodge Stealth, the Alpha is designed with a sporty and modern body design, implying the vehicle is one of the newest models in its time. Having two doors, it only seats two, and is depicted with a front-engine, rear-drive configuration. Despite the Dodge Stealth (Alpha) being related to the Mitsubishi 3000GT (Super GT), the Super GT is much smaller.
Acceleration and speed match those of some of the sports cars in the game. Handling and braking are also highly competent, and match the power of the large and throaty V6 very well. The Alpha's somewhat flimsy construction, however, limits its ability to absorb heavy damage.
- Spawns around Los Santos and Las Venturas
- Can be found driving around the rich areas of Los Santos.
- Used in the mission "Zeroing In" to obtain a certain car to be put in the showroom
- In San Fierro, the Alpha can be found by entering the San Fierro Fastlane street race located at the checkered flag behind Wang Cars. Park the car in one of your garages instead of racing it to keep it.
As a sports car, It can only be modified at TransFender
- Nitro (all)
- Car Stereo
- When entered, the default radio station in the Alpha is Radio Los Santos.